Lift Chair Pride C101 Buttom Back Single Motor Cocoa Fabric [C101Cb]
3-position, medium to large lift chair
- Single motor
- Suits person 5'4\" - 6'
- Armrest Height: 190mm
- Backrest Height: 700mm
- Floor To Seat Height: 470mm
- Max User Weight: 147kg
- Seat Depth: 510mm
- Seat Width: 510mm
Pride® Lift Chairs are designed to be the ultimate in lift chair comfort, style and performance and are available in several beautiful fabrics and styles to fit any décor. The state-of-the-art lift system utilised in Pride Lift Chairs will recline you further back than any other lift chair. Plus, Pride Lift Chairs are equipped with an emergency battery backup systemshould the power fail in your home.
// Resources for Prescribers
- To download the equipment order and trail forms go to \"Downloadable forms\" on the home page or Click Here.
Downloadable Information Sheet
If this is an equipment you require please call us on 1300 881 968 or send us a message here.
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
Buying a recliner/ lift chair may seem simple, however there are a few points to take into account when selecting the right one. See below some of the points to consider:
1. Position - will the user of the recliner/ lift chair require electric or manual functions? Will the user require just a standard recline, full recline, or any lift function?
2. Size - Size is very important! The chosen recliner/ lift chair needs to fit the users body. By not measuring properly the user can end up using a chair that the seat is too deep and the legs won't touch the floor when sitting upright resulting in possible fall injuries and more. Choosing a too small model can cause lower back issues.
3. Safe work limit - It is important to find a recliner/ lift chair that can hold the user's weight.
4. Fabric - If the user sweats a lot leather covers aren't recommended. We have a wide range of options to better suit the user. Including covers that would suit incontinence issues.
5. Area - Is the place too small for a lift/ recliner chair? Would the lift/ recliner chair be placed against the wall? We have alternative models that can suit the area where the recliner/ lift chair will be placed.
6. Special Features - Does the user require any special features? Adjustable headrest? Adjustable lumbar support?
- Approved-by - DVA
- Brand - Pride
- Motor-type - Single Motor
- Seat-depth - 51cm
- Seat-width - 51cm
- Swl - 147kg