Lift Chair Pride C1 Single Motor Petite Artic Blue Fabric [C1Ab]
- Approved-by - DVA
- Back-height - 66cm
- Brand - Pride
- Colour - Blue
- Condition - Ageing
- Material - Fabric
- Motor-type - Single Motor
- Overall-width - 68cm
- Seat-depth - 51cm
- Seat-height - 41cm
- Seat-width - 46cm
- Size - Petite
- Swl - 113kg
- Small to petite chaise lounger
- Ultimate in lift chair comfort, style and performance
- 3 position single motor
- Accented pillow back design with fully removable upholstery
- Colour options: arctic blue , chocolate , oatmeal
- Emergency battery backup system
- Suits person 5'4" and below
|Overall Width||680 mm|
|Max User Weight||113 kg|
|Seat Width||460 mm|
|Seat Depth||510 mm|
|Back Rest Height||660 mm|
|Floor To Seat Height||410 mm|
|Arm Rest Height||200 mm|
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
Buying a recliner/ lift chair may seem simple, however there are a few points to take into account when selecting the right one. See below some of the points to consider:
1. Position - will the user of the recliner/ lift chair require electric or manual functions? Will the user require just a standard recline, full recline, or any lift function?
2. Size - Size is very important! The chosen recliner/ lift chair needs to fit the users body. By not measuring properly the user can end up using a chair that the seat is too deep and the legs won't touch the floor when sitting upright resulting in possible fall injuries and more. Choosing a too small model can cause lower back issues.
3. Safe work limit - It is important to find a recliner/ lift chair that can hold the user's weight.
4. Fabric - If the user sweats a lot leather covers aren't recommended. We have a wide range of options to better suit the user. Including covers that would suit incontinence issues.
5. Area - Is the place too small for a lift/ recliner chair? Would the lift/ recliner chair be placed against the wall? We have alternative models that can suit the area where the recliner/ lift chair will be placed.
6. Special Features - Does the user require any special features? Adjustable headrest? Adjustable lumbar support?