Lift Chair Oscar Furniture Barwon (Menningham) Dual Motor Mini [Barwon Mini Dual]
- Approved-by - DVA
- Brand - Oscar Furniture
- Motor-type - Dual Motor
- Seat-depth - 45.5cm
- Seat-width - 54cm
- Size - Mini
- Swl - 130kg
- How to measure Brumby Menningham
- Spec Sheets
- Service & Repair
- Buyer's Guide
- DVA Approved
Choose from 4 standard chair sizes and then personalise with a range of made to measure size adjustments.
Options for Barwon and Hudson include a wide choice of fabrics, matching protective covers, memory foam in the seat and/or leg rest, Pressure relieving cushion seat insert, heated massage unit, 24 volt battery backup, large wheel kit, special shaping such as gluteal recess or concave back foam and much more.
All Oscar Lift Chairs are made in our modern manufacturing facility in Horsham, Victoria to the highest quality standards. Every electric lift chair is fitted with a precision motor system from Linak, a Danish company that have been focusing on servicing the needs of the healthcare market since 1976. Customer safety is Oscars priority, the Barwon Electric Lift Chair come with an emergency battery backup so patients can lift themselves from the chair in the event of a power failure.
Don’t see what you need? Custom made chairs available, just ask us.
The Barwon Lift-Recline chair is available with a range of ‘Made to Measure’ customisations, simply download the specification sheet for the starter chair size (Mini, A, B and C) and tick the boxes for all the mods that your customer needs.
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
Buying a recliner/ lift chair may seem simple, however there are a few points to take into account when selecting the right one. See below some of the points to consider:
1. Position - will the user of the recliner/ lift chair require electric or manual functions? Will the user require just a standard recline, full recline, or any lift function?
2. Size - Size is very important! The chosen recliner/ lift chair needs to fit the users body. By not measuring properly the user can end up using a chair that the seat is too deep and the legs won't touch the floor when sitting upright resulting in possible fall injuries and more. Choosing a too small model can cause lower back issues.
3. Safe work limit - It is important to find a recliner/ lift chair that can hold the user's weight.
4. Fabric - If the user sweats a lot leather covers aren't recommended. We have a wide range of options to better suit the user. Including covers that would suit incontinence issues.
5. Area - Is the place too small for a lift/ recliner chair? Would the lift/ recliner chair be placed against the wall? We have alternative models that can suit the area where the recliner/ lift chair will be placed.
6. Special Features - Does the user require any special features? Adjustable headrest? Adjustable lumbar support?