Lift Chair Air Comfort Compact Single Motor Small Macrosuede [Ac59047]
The Air Comfort 1 Motor Lift Chair is a powered lift chair with a pressure reduction air surface that is designed to provide improved comfort and pressure relief.
Designed for customers who require assistance sitting and leaving their chair, the Compact Lift Chair offers proven pressure relief utilising the unique Air Comfort Seating System.
Available in 3 sizes – Small, Medium and Large
Total surface air pressure system
Removable seat and back cushions
Electric lift and recline mechanism
Front and rear castors
Rear locking castor
Wall Saver mechanism
Wooden hand knuckles
Back-up battery capability
Proven pressure relief for long-term seating
Assisted sitting, lifting, and reclining
Easy side patient transfer
Easy to operate and manoeuvre the client while they are seated in the chair
Easy to clean
Easy to repair and maintain
Maximum User Weight (All Sizes): 140kg
Exterior: Height – 1060mm, Width – 750mm
Interior: Back Height – 680mm, Seat Depth – 440mm, Seat Width – 500mm, Seat Height – 480mm
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
Buying a recliner/ lift chair may seem simple, however there are a few points to take into account when selecting the right one. See below some of the points to consider:
1. Position - will the user of the recliner/ lift chair require electric or manual functions? Will the user require just a standard recline, full recline, or any lift function?
2. Size - Size is very important! The chosen recliner/ lift chair needs to fit the users body. By not measuring properly the user can end up using a chair that the seat is too deep and the legs won't touch the floor when sitting upright resulting in possible fall injuries and more. Choosing a too small model can cause lower back issues.
3. Safe work limit - It is important to find a recliner/ lift chair that can hold the user's weight.
4. Fabric - If the user sweats a lot leather covers aren't recommended. We have a wide range of options to better suit the user. Including covers that would suit incontinence issues.
5. Area - Is the place too small for a lift/ recliner chair? Would the lift/ recliner chair be placed against the wall? We have alternative models that can suit the area where the recliner/ lift chair will be placed.
6. Special Features - Does the user require any special features? Adjustable headrest? Adjustable lumbar support?
- Approved-by - DVA
- Brand - Airchair
- Motor-type - Single Motor
- Seat-depth - 44cm
- Seat-width - 50cm
- Size - Small
- Swl - 140kg