Lift Chair Air Comfort Compact Single Motor Small Carrex [Ac59018]
The Air Comfort 1 Motor Lift Chair is a powered lift chair with a pressure reduction air surface that is designed to provide improved comfort and pressure relief.
Designed for customers who require assistance sitting and leaving their chair, the Compact Lift Chair offers proven pressure relief utilising the unique Air Comfort Seating System.
Available in 3 sizes – Small, Medium and Large
- Total surface air pressure system
- Removable seat and back cushions
- Electric lift and recline mechanism
- Front and rear castors
- Rear locking castor
- Wall Saver mechanism
- Wooden hand knuckles
- Back-up battery capability
- Proven pressure relief for long-term seating
- Assisted sitting, lifting, and reclining
- Easy side patient transfer
- Easy to operate and manoeuvre the client while they are seated in the chair
Exterior: Height – 1060mm, Width – 750mm
Interior: Back Height – 680mm, Seat Depth – 440mm, Seat Width – 500mm, Seat Height – 480mm
This item is part of the DVA range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.