Lift Chair Air Comfort Compact Dual Motor Large Macrosuede [Ac59063]
- Approved-by - DVA
- Brand - Airchair
- Material - Macrosuede
- Model - Air Comfort 2 Motor
- Motor-type - Dual Motor
- Seat-depth - 51cm
- Seat-width - 60cm
- Size - Large
- Swl - 140kg
The Air Comfort Compact Dual Motor Lift Chair is Available in 3 sizes – Small, Medium and Large.
- Total surface air pressure system
- Removable seat and back cushions
- Electric lift and recline mechanism
- 100mm front & rear castors
- Rear locking castor
- Wall Saver mechanism
- Wooden hand knuckles
- Chargeable battery
- Proven pressure relief for long-term seating
- Assisted sitting, lifting, and reclining
- Easy to operate and manoeuvre the client while they are seated in the chair
- Easy to clean
- Easy to repair and maintain
- Maximum User Weight (All Sizes): 140kg
- Exterior: Height – 1060mm, Width – 820mm
- Interior: Back Height – 800mm, Seat Depth – 510mm, Seat Width – 600mm, Seat Height – 520mm
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
Buying a recliner/ lift chair may seem simple, however there are a few points to take into account when selecting the right one. See below some of the points to consider:
1. Position - will the user of the recliner/ lift chair require electric or manual functions? Will the user require just a standard recline, full recline, or any lift function?
2. Size - Size is very important! The chosen recliner/ lift chair needs to fit the users body. By not measuring properly the user can end up using a chair that the seat is too deep and the legs won't touch the floor when sitting upright resulting in possible fall injuries and more. Choosing a too small model can cause lower back issues.
3. Safe work limit - It is important to find a recliner/ lift chair that can hold the user's weight.
4. Fabric - If the user sweats a lot leather covers aren't recommended. We have a wide range of options to better suit the user. Including covers that would suit incontinence issues.
5. Area - Is the place too small for a lift/ recliner chair? Would the lift/ recliner chair be placed against the wall? We have alternative models that can suit the area where the recliner/ lift chair will be placed.
6. Special Features - Does the user require any special features? Adjustable headrest? Adjustable lumbar support?