Knife Reflex Comfort Grip Chef's [Pat-091207810]
- Slip-resistant handle for a comfortable grip
- High quality stainless steel kitchen knife
- Designed to reduce strain on the wrist
- Dishwasher safe for easier cleaning
The grip is slightly larger than the standard Homecraft Reflex Kitchen Knife range to reduce the amount of finger movement required to grip the handle.
Key Features of the Homecraft Reflex Comfort Grip Kitchen Knife
The main features and benefits of the Homecraft Reflex Comfort Grip Kitchen Knife are:
- Angled handle keeps arm in a natural position
- Soft-touch handle for slip-resistant grip
- Structure is designed to be easy to use and hold
- Requires less strength than ordinary kitchen knives
- Can be safely washed in a dishwasher
- Reduces the Risk of Pain
- Like it's standard counterpart, the handle of each Reflex Comfort Grip Kitchen Knife has also been designed to counter balance the weight of the utensil, a feature which makes the knife easier to use and reduced the risk of pain and inflammation for those with weak grip or limited hand function.