Hoist Kerry Lifter Ezy Lift Sitting Swl 225Kg [Kh405F]
Powered lifting arm and leg gating control using the multi-function handset make for easier, faster and safer patient lifting and transport. Intelligent electronics within the lifter record usage data, battery charge and the condition of the battery.
To protect the safety of both patients and carers, an electronic overload feature prevents the lifter operating if it detects a weight above its designed capacity.
A Maintenance Required indicator prompts users to service the Ezy Lift to ensure ongoing safety and extend the operating life of the lifter.
Its compact yet robust design make it ideal for facilities that care for light to heavy patients.
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS ISO 10535:2002 for safety and peace of mind
- Curved, one-piece lifting arm with polyurethane padding for improved strength, safety and patient head clearance
- Polyurethane padded lifting yoke with multiple hooks for patient safety and protection
- Increased lifting range
- Improved reach
- Electronic handset control of lifting arm height, one speed with soft start/stop
- Electronic handset control of leg gating
- Weight overload control and indication
- Emergency stop button
- Hand operated emergency lowering
- Wide, lateral push handle and large diameter rear castors for excellent manoeuvrability
- Small front castors for access under lower furniture
- Rechargeable battery, with low battery warning alarm, that can be removed and charged
- Monitoring and indication of battery charge level
- Maintenance Required indication at set service intervals
- Moulded PVC cover for durability and easy cleaning
- Long-lasting LINAK lifting actuator for lower ongoing maintenance costs
- Maximum Occupant Weight 225 kg
- Length 1440 mm
- Width 690 mm
- Leg Gate (inside) 540-1000 mm powered
- Height 1315 mm
- Weight (including battery) 53 kg
- Lift Speed 48 mm/sec
- Lift Reach 1188 mm
- Lift Range (yoke) 485-1730 mm
- Front Castors 75 mm diameter, swivel
- Rear Castors 150 mm diameter, total lock
- Frame Epoxy powder coated mild steel
- Legs Moulded polyurethane covered mild steel
- Sitting Lift Arm Epoxy powder coated mild steel with moulded polyurethane covered end
- Yoke Moulded polyurethane covered mild steel
- Cover PVC
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.