Hippocampe Blue Medium [Vip.pf000111]
Head for the surf and get as wet as you like in the innovative Hippocampe all-terrain wheelchair. The beaches of Australia are now accessible for all with this wonderful invention. It’s all about community access and social inclusion. Towed, pushed or self-propelled, the easy to manoeuvre Hippocampe enables you to turn obstacles into opportunities whether you’re on the beach, rambling in the woods or out on the ski fields. Designed by those who use it, Hippocampe enables everyone – of any age – to enjoy outdoor activities to their full ability. In short, Hippocampe puts the fun into function.
- Collapsible, lightweight leisure wheelchair
- Designed for the enjoyment of outdoor activities
- Easy to move and takes up little space
- Low seat for easy accessibility
- Suitable on rough land surfaces as well as in the ocean – it floats while you have a swim
- Innovative double width wheels make travelling on sand simple
- Sleeving on the aluminium tube frame helps prevent it heating up in the sun
- Sturdy and reliable, it has undergone stringent safety and resistance testing
- Kit includes push bar, armrests, headrest, tow rope, carry bag, brakes & backrest bag. Optional Chest Harness and Balloon Wheels.
The Pool Hippocampe also allows access to the pool, showers and change room avoiding problems of using a standard wheelchair in humid, wet areas
- Eliminates the need for multiple transfers
- It ensures freedom of movement about the pool, whilst avoiding hygiene problems related to having conventional wheelchairs near pool