Helio A7 Ultralight Aluminium 7000W [A7Wc02]
The Helio A7 wheelchair has the innovative frame design lets you achieve a super low 13” (33 cm) seat-to-floor height with a 4” caster on a standard frame. That’s the same frame that can go up to 21 1/2’’ (54.6cm).
- Ultralight Aluminum 7005 T6 — An aluminum alloy renowned for its high strength-to- weight ratio.
- Rigid Unibody Frame — A unibody frame is much stronger and needs less maintenance than a standard two-part frame. It also reduces weight while maximizing propulsion efficiency.
- Symmetrical Hydroformed Crossbrace 3D — Entirely symmetrical aluminum crossbrace for reduced torsion and better energy distribution throughout the frame.
- Ultrarigid Folding System — High-precision tolerances and oversized pivot axles for best-in-class propulsion efficiency.
- Forged Vertical Axleplate + — Offers the most precise rear wheel adjustability in the industry. The vertical mounting maximizes rigidity and responsiveness.
- Evolve Caster Housing — Embedded inside the frame for rock-solid durability, the Evolve Caster Housing offers easy and precise infinite adjustments.
- Flip-back Convertible Armrest — Easy to adjust and made of composite materials for strength and reduced weight. The only armrest that converts from flip-back to single post without the use of tools.
- Newton Accessories — Parts and accessories designed to be lighter, with improved functionality and awesome style.
- Anti-Flutter System - Minimize flutter with a simple twist of a screw