Ezy Ups - Pink
- Approved-by - DVA
- Brand - R & R Healthcare
- Colour - Pink
- Condition - After Stroke Care
- Condition - After Surgery Care
- Model - Ezy Ups
- Overall-lenght - 61.5 cm
- Weight - 0.230kg
One of the most frustrating problems you face after hip, back leg surgery and when getting older is the inability to be able to dress.
Another big problem is that this frustration is often kept a secret.
If you have an older mum or dad still living at home they're most likely struggling with this simple task, only they're never going to tell you because they feel a bit embarrassed about it.
With the EzyUps Dressing Aid your loved one will be able to easily dress and put on their underwear (Disposable & Standard), Skirts, Tracksuits, Trousers and Slacks WITHOUT having the embarrassment of asking someone for help.
The EzyUps Dressing Aid gives people back their dignity & independence, allowing life to be lived to the full while also giving you control back of an activity we all take for granted.
Although initially designed for the older generation, the EzyUps Dressing Aid is also ideal for people of all ages that are experiencing limited flexibility because of back and spinal injuries, joint replacements, sporting injuries and any other causes of limited flexibility.
The EzyUps Dressing Aid is Easy to Use With Three Steps:
- Sit on a comfortable chair with a flat surface beside you and place pants facing upwards. Fit the EzyUps heads inside the waistband of the pants, noting that the correct angle can be achieved by placing your thumbs on the two indicator buttons below each handle.
- Now you can place the pants in front of your feet by holding the EzyUps handles. You’ll find it easy to slip your feet, one at a time through the pants.
- Slide the pants up your legs until you can reach the pants and then remove the EzyUps Dressing Stick.