Exercise Band Metron 25M Yellow Light [Tha-Metband25Myel]
Exercise Band Metron 25M Yellow Light [Tha-Metband25Myel] can be used throughout the rehabilitation process. The resistance is marked by colour of the band, light colours = light resistance, and dark colours = heavy resistance.
A typical program will include:
- A typical session will involve 3 - 5 sets of 15 repetitions. Sessions should only progress at the tolerance of the patient. If swelling or pain
- increases, step down the reps/sets/resistance.
- Steady 30% increase from colour to colour
- To use, simply cut a length from the roll and tie a knot to form a loop. The knot can be undone easily to change the length or size of the loop. Metron Exercise Band may also be used as a single length
- Available in 6 colour coded resistances, providing a wide range of treatments
- Made under the international quality standard ISO 9002
- Available in 5.5m and 25m rolls
- Supplied in colour coded boxes, with perforated dispensing slot for easy access and storage
- Contains latex
- Yellow - Light
- Red - Medium
- Green - Firm
- Blue - Extra Firm
- Black - X-Extra Firm
- Silver - XX-Extra Firm
This item is part of the DVA range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.