Elispoon Stabilising Spoon [Eli-Elispoon]
- Brand - Elispoon
- Category - Cutlery
- Colour - White
- Condition - After Stroke Care
- Condition - Arthritis
- Condition - Cerebral Palsy
- Condition - MND
- Condition - Parkinson
- Length - 20cm
- Model - Elispoon
- Paediatric - Yes
- Type - Spoon
- Weight - 0.07kg
- Width - 9.5cm
- ELISpoon is a revolutionary spoon that enables independent eating for people with hand coordination difficulties such as Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Cord Injury, Post-stroke deficits, or Huntington's disease.
- Counter weights and rotation axes keep the spoon bowl level regardless of how your hand or arm twists, bends, or moves, preventing food spillage.
- ELISpoon has no electrical components or batteries, making it easy to use and easy to clean.
How is ELISpoon different from regular spoons?
ELISpoon is easy to use.Whatever movement of the wrist is performed, the bowl of the spoon remains horizontal and keeps the food in place. The material used is lightweight and strong. A key characteristic is the spoon’s affordability. There are no electrical components or batteries, making it carry anywhere and to clean. ELISpoon is a product designed and built to ease the life of the users and their love.
What is the benefit of using ELISpoon?
Using ELISpoon, the individual gains self confidence and recovers a sense of control. Everyone should enjoy and share moments of conviviality at the dining table, which in essence brings people together and blurs differences. That’s what Eli is about. Helping individuals achieve an ability to participate in basic commonplace daily activity.Specifications:
| ELISpoon XL
Stabilising Soup Spoon
|Handle Length||Approx 12cm||Approx 12cm|
|Metal Spoon Head||4.5cm (L) x 2.7cm (W)||5.5cm (L) x 3.7cm (W)|