Cushion Roho Quadtro Select Low Profile 18.5X16.75 (S2949) [R-Qs109Lpc]
The Cushion Roho Quadtro Select Low Profile 18.5X16.75 [R-Qs109Lpc] is adjustable to your shape and weight and will adjust to the changes in your position over time.
With the ability to customize the fit with the push of a button, the revolutionary ISOFLO®Memory Control offers shape-fitting capabilities while you’re seated. You will no longer have to sacrifice maximum skin/soft tissue protection to get stability, positioning or convenience.
Easy to handle and carry, at just 2.25 lbs/1 kg (QS99LPC). Varies by size.
Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of or at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1 in. / 2.5 cm
- require increased sitting stability
- require different positioning of the left and right femur
- experience discomfort from prolonged sitting
|Construction||flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)|
|Includes||QUADTRO SELECT LOW PROFILE Cushion, two-way stretch cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, and operating instructions. Optional Heavy Duty cover available.|
|Height||2.25 in. / 5.5 cm without load|
|Weight||Varies by size, approximately 2.25 lbs. / 1 kg (based on size QS99LPC)|
|Weight Limit||There is no weight limit, yet the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.|
This item is part of the DVA range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.
This item is part of the MASS range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard MASS process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.