Cushion Relax Gelcell 15X14X1.5 [Rg004-1514]
- Approved-by - MASS
- Brand - Trulife
- Height - 3.81cm
- Model - Relax GelCell
- Risk - High Risk
- Size - 15X14
- Swl - 130kg
- Type - Hybrid
- Weight - 1.4kg
- 34 interconnected air-filled cells allow movement of air across surface of cushion, each covered with a layer of
- pressure relieving silicone-based TruGel
- Air cushion enhances capillary function
- Silicone-based TruGel
- enhances pressure re-distribution
- minimises the effects of shear forces
- has a positive effect on skin temperature
- Silicone gel is impact dampening
- When pressure is applied, air circulates to each of the cells, distributing weight evenly, thus reducing high pressure concentrations around bony prominences
- The Gelcell is made up of 3 layers of polyurethane (PU) film making it highly durable and difficult to puncture. It is also easy to wipe clean and suitable for incontinent users.
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Easy to inflate and adjust
- Includes outer cover, and Pump
Tip: Purchase a second cover for incontinence users.
It will give the user the flexibility to change to the spare cover when the used one needs to be washed and to not have to use the cushions without any cover nor wet.
Glamorgan Pressure Injury Risk Assessment is a reference guide to determine whether the patient is at risk, high risk or very high risk of having a pressure injury. Click Here to learn more.
Pan Pacific Clinical Practice Guideline for the Prevention and Management of Pressure Injury - CLICK HERE to read full guidelines.
Recommended additional reading:
WARNING! - It's very important that the patient is assessed by a qualified healthcare professional. Each patient condition is different and often requires different approaches. We DO NOT recommend using this information solely as a guide - specially without assistance from a healthcare professional. Please contact your doctor or your local hospital for assistance.