Cushion Multi Purpose/ Eggfoam Steri Plus [A140212002]
The Cushion Therapeutic Pillow Multi Purpose/ Eggfoam Steri Plus [A140212002] is a heavy grade, deep-pile convoluted 'EggFoam' egg-carton foam cushion giving therapeutic, pressure-free comfort which fits conventional chairs & seats, stadium seats and wheelchairs. Perfect to take with you as the EggFoam seat pad is light in weight for easy transport.
The Cushion Therapeutic Pillow Multi Purpose/ Eggfoam Steri Plus [A140212002] is ideal for anyone sitting for long periods in a chair or at a sporting event. The Multi-Purpose comfort cushion fits snugly on wheelchairs.
Designed to reduce pressure as well as provide an ideal supportive base for anyone confined to sitting for long periods of time on a seat or chair
Unique Dimple-Foam ... the 'peaks' and 'valleys' of the 'EggFoam' enables the cushion to gently spread the body's load over the surface of the chair pad. Its forgiving construction allows you to sink deeply into the foam - with less contact area, less pressure. Shearing forces are reduced by spreading the load.
The cushion's convolutions also allow increased air circulation, dissipating heat and moisture throughout the entire chair pad.
Now in the safety standard flame retardant Dimple-Foam 'EggFoam'. The Comfort Cushion is superior with Australian Made foam making it durable and long wearing. The heavy density construction means that it can be used by heavy-set people without 'bottoming-out' underneath the body's load.
The cushion's 'open-cell' composition allows the product to breathe, and the foam has been treated to make it allergy free, dust free and odourless.
The dynamic Multi-Purpose Comfort Cushion can be used in a range of settings
- Perfect in the car to get you up a little higher
- Great on your office chair to add support
- Lightweight so you can take it to the football for stadium seating and enjoy a new level of comfort
- Perfect for wheelchairs to add extra cushioning
Size - 45cm x 45cm
Steri-Plus Outer Cover - Moisture and bacteria-resistant polyurethane ply bonded to a knitted polyester backing.
- Inner: Do not immerse in water. Dab clean with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat away from direct sunlight.
- Steri-Plus Cover: It resists moisture, and is easily cleaned by wiping down with mild detergent warm water, and hung to dry. Wipe stains using a non-phenolic disinfectant in a diluted solution. (Do Not Use dry cleaning solvents, or phenolic disinfectants). Do not bleach. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Line dry. Do not iron.
The Think Mobility qualified repair technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare and mobility equipment.
We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968 or send us an online message on our web chat.
Tip: Purchase a second cover for incontinence users.
It will give the user the flexibility to change to the spare cover when the used one needs to be washed and to not have to use the cushions without any cover nor wet.
This item is in the DVA approved range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.