Cushion Jay J3 Standard With Factory Filled Fluid Insert And Microclamatic Cover 18 X 16 [ J3Cs1816Bffm ]
- Precontoured, carvable, closed cell foam base with Optiwell™ technology i.e. anthropometrically designed pelvic loading area (PLA)
- Two Depths Versions
- Optiwell Technology
- The Choice of Fluid or Air PLA inserts
- Microclimatic or incontinence cover options. Comfort layer is integral to cover
- Modification possibilities
- Client at high (std. cushion) to extreme (deep contour cushion) risk of skin breakdown with or without aggressive postural needs
- Symmetrical to significant postural needs requiring laterally, forward/rearward stability and/or positioning
- May be unable to reposition or perform an independent weight shift
JAY 3 Base exclusive contour - Optiwell Technology
Developed based on over 10.000 anthropometric measurements and the Science of Seating concepts. The new Pelvic Loading Area (PLA), or well, is sized to match the anthropometric measurements of the pelvis for maximum pressure distribution and optimal lateral stability.
Customizable well (PLA) width 3 sizes
To adapt the well to the pelvis dimensions and is independent of the cushions width. This minimises the risk of "bottoming out", increasing the stability and skin protection.
Jay® J3 offers excellent positioning capabilities via the addition of a variety of positioning components to create deeper contours. The deeper contour provides stability and positioning but also increase contact area for added pressure distribution
|Width:||12 - 24"|
|Depth:||12 - 24"|
|User Weight:||150 kg / 227 kg|
|Product Weight Max:||Fluid: 4.5 kg / Air: 2.8 kg|
|Product Weight Min:||Fluid: 1.7 kg / Air: 1.1 kg|
|Cushion Type:||Firm foam base+JAY Flow fuid or AIR insert|
|Cover Type:||Standard with 2 covers. Microclimatic or incontinence.|
This item is part of the DVA range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.
This item is part of the MASS range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard MASS process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.