Cushion Equagel Adjustable Protector 22X18 [8-400027-10]
The Cushion Equagel Adjustable Protector 22X18 [8-400027-10] is made of dry-polymer gel, almost rubbery to the touch. It has unbelievable tensile and compression strength and incredible durability.
- 2 ½” tall EquaGel™ in two stages.
- The top layer is thin wall gel and a tight grid for a comfort layer.
- The bottom layer is thicker wall gel and a wide grid for deep posture support.
- The pelvic area of the cushion is contoured to more evenly distribute a user’s weight than flat cushions, while retaining 1 3/4” of buckling gel under the pressure points.
- Fluid resistant, Vapor permeable, flame resistant cover
- Included are two different pelvic contour inserts that can increase the amount of therapeutic gel under the pelvis from 1 ¾” to 2”, 2 ¼”, or 2 ½” deep.
- The gel contour inserts are slipped into the fabric pocket inside the cover, beneath the gel. You may customize your cushion by using no insert, only the thin, only the thick, or both inserts. Insert them with the rounded edges going into the fabric sleeve first, grid side up.
This item is part of the DVA range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.