Cushion Cloud 16X16 [476C00=Ffc16X16]
- Technical Information
- ✓ DVA Range
- Addition Resources for Prescribers
- Modular Floam® inserts, easily adjustable for pelvic obliquity, rotation and to prevent pelvic slide
- 9 to 30 Floam® cells, dependent on cushion size, in Low, Medium and High fill for detailed position
- Floam® “surround“ provides femoral stability • Waterproof foam base for additional protection
- Broad range of sizes from pediatric 30 x30 cm to large adult at 58 x40 cm with 250 kg maximum user weights
- Long life performance for consistent results
- Control pressure redistribution over ischial, sacral and trochanteric areas
- Easy adjustment for pelvic obliquity, rotation and to minimise pelvic slide
- High level stability for activities and transfers
- Can readjust over time to meet a client´s changing needs
- Minimal maintenance and consistent performance over time
- Clients with high risk of pressure ulcers also requiring shear reduction
- Clients with pelvic obliquities and rotation
- Clients with progressive conditions that can change over time
- For clients who have difficulty maintaining their cushions, particularly in isolated locations
- Clients with discomfort or pain during mobility on uneven terrain or curb drops
1: Waterproof foam base
2: Floam® trochanteric and lateral thigh supports
3: Floam® cells, each color coded
4: LYCRA® inner Cel-Pak® cover
5: Multi-stretch, water resistant Dartex® /Nylon outer cover
Max. User weight 250 kg when sized appropriately by qualified personnel
Cushion weight 3200 g for 16.5" x 16" (42 x 40.5 cm)
Dartex®/Nylon and Cel-Pak® covers can be washed at 65° C (40° C recommended) using a mild detergent. Tumble dry on low heat.
- Blue Insert – 70 g Floam®
- Black Insert – 100 g Floam®
- Red Insert – 130 g Floam®
This item is part of the DVA range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.