Clock Calendar Alarm Memrabel2 (V3.1) Audio Visual Orientation [Ttc-Memrabel2]
Dementia friendly Audio Visual Orientation/Calendar Reminder Alarm Clock
Perfect for people with Alzheimer’s, dementia, memory impairment, cognitive impairment, low vision, or everyday forgetfulness.
The NEW MemRabel 2 (v5), the latest audio visual reminder alarm clock, for people living with memory impairment, cognitive impairment, or everyday forgetfulness, is now available in Australia from TabTimer Reminders.
Perfect for people living with Alzheimers, dementia, or other chronic illness or disabilities, the Memrabel 2 is a visually appealing calendar clock with a high quality, bright contrast display, showing the full time, day, time of day, date, month and year, to avoid those repetitive questions about ‘what time is it’?
Not only is the MemRabel 2 a functional memory aid clock, but the family or health care worker can easily program up to 20 alarms, with accompanying audio visual and video cues. At alarm time the selected voice reminder with accompanying screen graphic or video is played back on the screen. The alarms can be set as individual one off events, or repeat daily, weekly, monthly or annually, for regular medicines, appointments, birthdays, anniversaries, or any daily living requirement that needs a gentle reminder. The possibilities are endless.
The device comes with over 100 different audio, image and video files pre-installed for typical reminder events, you can create and add your own to the library, or play directly from an external source via USB or SD Card. Reminders can be set to repeat as many times as you think is necessary for each alarm, or repeat at intervals from 5mins to 25mins.
With 4 different calendar display options and four different coloured background options the MemRabel 2 improves visibility for people with poor sight, vision impairment and reduced cognitive ability.
Memrabel-2 has proven successful in helping people live more independently, and has provided families with some peace of mind knowing that in their absence there is a simple assistive technology that really is making a world of difference.
- Large clear easy to read display - time, day and date clock
- Non abbreviated display of Day, Date, Month and Year
- Choice of 5 time display formats
- 12hr (AM/PM indicator)
- Choice of 4 backgrounds and contrast colours
- 20 programmable daily, weekly, monthly, yearly alarms
- Reminders with accompanying screen graphic /photo
- Over 100 pre-loaded voice reminders and graphics
- Choose from pre-loaded voice and picture reminders for medication, eating, drinking, appointments and usual daily chores, or create and install your own
- Infrared remote control included for setup on screen
- Stand on table or hang on the wall
- Powered by 5V mains adaptor (included)
- Long life on-board battery for clock and alarm settings
- The MemRabel-2 is power operated only. It comes with an Australian power supply.
- You cannot use the device on batteries. However, the internal memory will remember the time and alarm settings in the event of an interruption to the power supply
- Dimensions (mm) : 215 x 175
- Screen size 182 x 140 x 6.4mm, 8” TFT LED Display
- High Resolution 1080/720
- Internal file storage 8Gb
- Picture formats JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF
- Audio formats MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, AAC, WAV, FLAC
- Video formats RM, RMVB, AVI, MP4, MOV, VOB, PMP, FLV
- Interfaces Standard USB, Mini USB, 3-in-1 Card Slot SD/MMC/MS
- Warranty 12 months from product source
This item is part of the DVA range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.