Centro - Mid Wheel Powerchair Vertical Lift 50 Tilt + Rb [Cd-Vlrb]
New Optional Compact Recline System. ( 38° or 147° recline )
Wheels – Black Non-Marking tyres with Black wheels.
Product Image showing
Optional: Black Non-Marking tyres.
Optional: Drop-in Legrest 80°
New – Optional: Compact Recline System. ( 38° or 147° recline )
Optional : Wheels – Black Non-Marking tyres with Black wheels.
Also now available with optional 8″ rear castors for a smoother ride for users who like the outdoors.
The all new Centro has all the features clients have been requesting in a Mid Wheel Drive for many years. Australian manufactured, the Centro is designed to give remarkable stability and drive capabilities with trouble free service for many years.
New: Now available with Optional 8″ rear castor
Active Pozi-Trak drive system. (APT)
APT is a unique suspension system patented by Glide and was developed to enhance the performance of its latest Mid Wheel Drive wheelchair. The APT system is a three functional operation which increases traction on the Drive Wheels, aids with Kerb Climbing and acts as an Anti Pitch device. The suspension system also eliminates nose dive when descending road side kerbs.
The drive wheels are set positive meaning when the wheelchair is on a level ground a preload of up to 20kg (depending on spring set up type) is on each drive wheel. This unique system greatly improves traction for driving and braking. It also performs extremely well in emergency down hill braking.
This system is a very low maintenance system and has eliminated the need for complex moving parts that need constant servicing or adjustments. Also, with the combination of varying spring set ups, your wheelchair can be fined tuned to suit your driving preference.
e.g. Biased for more traction or increased kerb climbing ability.
Video of the APT system in use at the bottom of this page.
SAFTEY – Crash tested to AS 3696:19 and Full compliance AS 3695 175kg
- Power Base type with easily removable seating module.
- 50 degree seat tilt standard.
- Available in Adult and Paediatric versions.
- Motors – High quality German motors for Centro – Choice of 2 pole or 4 Pole High torque.
- Low seat height (46cm at 0 degrees).
- Optional lower seat height 43cm.
- 70 – 90 amp/hr Batteries capabilities. (Amp/hr ratings varies between Battery brand)
- Vehicle Tie Down points.
- Low maintenance with easily accessible electronics.
- Turn Circle between walls 1145mm (Average set up 46cm SD x 46cm SW).
- 80mm kerb climbing ability.
- 80mm Ground clearance.
- Max Ramp Incline/Decline 15 deg or 1 in 4 (as per AS3695 testing)
- Optional Anterior Tilt.
- Optional 30cm Vertical Lift seat with 46cm seat height. (see photo gallery below)
- Glide's all new seating system for Centro.
- Compatiblity to most Proprietary Seating systems on the market.
- Plus all the standard options offered with our range.
- Max Recommended User Weight 175kg AS 3695 Full compliance
- Chair weight 109kg (without batteries and upholstery)
- Total Chair weight Typical operational wheelchair weight 158kg – 168kg *
- Rear Castors 7 ” pneumatic (optional 6″ or 8″)
- Front Castors 200 -50 (8″) pneumatic (optional 7″)
- Drive Wheels 3.00 – 8 (14″)
- Suspension APT
- Overall Length 900mm (foot plate removed)
- Overall Width 620mm (wheel base)
- Seat Width 31, 34, 37, 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55cm (custom width optional)
- Seat Depth 31, 34, 37, 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55cm
- Seat Height 46cm (top of rail using 0-46 set up)
- Back Height 1030mm Top of push handle (custom height available)
- Seat Tilt 4-50 std (optional 0-46 degree)
- Seat Raise height 300mm (seat height 46cm to 76cm)
- Arm Rests Flip up (adjustable)
- Leg Rests Swing away detatchable
- Frame Colour choice
- Brakes Electronic and manual park
- Controls R-net LCD std (optional Dynamic)
- Battery 70-90 amp/hr (260Lx170Wx220H) Sealed
- Range 40 km max with 70 amp/hr
Note: Total weight of wheelchair will depend on type of accessories added.
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
- Centro Bariatric Order Form
- Centro Order Form
- Centro XT Order Form
- Comfort Plus2 Order Form
- G1 Order Form
- G2 Joystick 16" Order Form
- G2 Leisure Sport Order Form
- G2 Leisure Order Form
- G2 Leisure Plus Order Form
- G3 Adult Order Form
- Cadet G2 Leisure Order Form
- Cadet G2 Leisure Plus Order Form
- Cadet G2 Leisure Sport Order Form
- Series 4 Order Form
- Series 6 Order Form (Dynamics)
- Series 6 Order Form
- Series 7 Order Form
- Glide Lateral Support Order Form
- Approved-by - MASS
- Brand - Glide
- Paediatric - Yes
- Size - Adult
- Size - Scripted Equipment
- Style - Tilt
- Swl - 175kg
- Type - Scripted Equipment
- Wheel-drive - Mid