Centro Bariatric Powerchair Tilt/recline [Cb-E]
- Bariatric - Yes
- Brand - Glide
- Paediatric - Yes
- Size - Adult
- Size - Scripted Equipment
- Style - Tilt
- Swl - 250kg
- Type - Scripted Equipment
- Weight - 84kg
- Wheel-drive - Mid
The Bariatric Centro has many of the standard features and as the standard Centro giving remarkable stability and drive capabilities with trouble free service for many years.
*Available with Optional 8″ rear castor
Active Pozi-Trak drive system. (APT)
APT is a unique suspension system patented by Glide and was developed to enhance the performance of its latest Mid Wheel Drive wheelchair. The APT system is a three functional operation which increases traction on the Drive Wheels, aids with Kerb Climbing and acts as an Anti Pitch device. The suspension system also eliminates nose dive when descending road side kerbs.
The drive wheels are set positive meaning when the wheelchair is on a level ground a preload of up to 20kg (depending on spring set up type) is on each drive wheel. This unique system greatly improves traction for driving and braking. It also performs extremely well in emergency down hill braking.
This system is a very low maintenance system and has eliminated the need for complex moving parts that need constant servicing or adjustments. Also, with the combination of varying spring set ups, your wheelchair can be fined tuned to suit your driving preference.
e.g. Biased for more traction or increased kerb climbing ability.
SAFETY – Crash tested to AS 3696:19 and Full compliance AS 3695 250kg
- Power Base type with easily removable seating module.
- 50 degree seat tilt standard.
- Available in Adult and Paediatric versions.
- Motors – High quality German 4 Pole high torque.
- Low seat height (46cm at 0 degrees).
- Optional lower seat height 43cm.
- 70 – 90 amp/hr Batteries capabilities. (Amp/hr ratings varies between Battery brand)
- Vehicle Tie Down points.
- Low maintenance with easily accessible electronics.
- Turn Circle between walls 1145mm (Average set up 46cm SD x 46cm SW).
- 80mm kerb climbing ability.
- 80mm Ground clearance.
- Max Ramp Incline/Decline 10° (as per AS3695 testing)
- Optional Anterior Tilt.
- Compatiblity to most Proprietary Seating systems on the market.
- Plus all the standard options offered with our range
Max Recommended User Weight 250kg AS 3695 Full compliance
Weight 84kg (without batteries and upholstery)
Operation Weight Typical operational wheelchair weight 134kg – 142kg *
Rear Castors 7 ” pneumatic (optional 6″ or 8″)
Front Castors 200 -50 (8″) pneumatic (optional 7″)
Drive Wheels 4.10/3.50 – 6 (12″)
Overall Length 900mm (foot plate removed)
Overall Width 620mm (wheel base)
Seat Width 49, 52, 55, 58, 61, 64, 67, 70, 73cm
Seat Depth 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61cm
Seat Height 46cm (top of rail using 0-46 set up)
Back Height 1030mm Top of push handle (custom height available)
Seat Tilt 4-50 std (optional 0-46 degree)
Arm Rests Flip up (adjustable)
Leg Rests Drop-in swing away detatchable
Frame Colour choice
Brakes Electronic and manual park
Controls R-net LCD std (optional Dynamic)
Battery 70-90 amp/hr (260Lx170Wx220H) Sealed
Range 40 km max with 70 amp/hr
- Note: Total weight of wheelchair will depend on Width, type of Batteries fitted and accessories added.
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
- Centro Bariatric Order Form
- Centro Order Form
- Centro XT Order Form
- Comfort Plus2 Order Form
- G1 Order Form
- G2 Joystick 16" Order Form
- G2 Leisure Sport Order Form
- G2 Leisure Order Form
- G2 Leisure Plus Order Form
- G3 Adult Order Form
- Cadet G2 Leisure Order Form
- Cadet G2 Leisure Plus Order Form
- Cadet G2 Leisure Sport Order Form
- Series 4 Order Form
- Series 6 Order Form (Dynamics)
- Series 6 Order Form
- Series 7 Order Form
- Glide Lateral Support Order Form