C5 Lift Chair Oatmeal Fabric [C5O]
- Approved-by - DVA
- Brand - Pride
- Colour - Oatmeal
- Condition - Ageing
- Motor-type - Single Motor
- Seat-width - 56cm
- Swl - 170kg
The Pride Mobility C5 three-position lift chair is the first lift chair of its kind. All steel frame construction provides enhanced strength and durability while allowing the C5 a level of customisation never seen before. All upholstery components are fully removable while adjustable seat-to-floor height and seat depth provide a true custom fit. These features come together, bringing you lasting comfort and style.
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
Buying a recliner/ lift chair may seem simple, however there are a few points to take into account when selecting the right one. See below some of the points to consider:
1. Position - will the user of the recliner/ lift chair require electric or manual functions? Will the user require just a standard recline, full recline, or any lift function?
2. Size - Size is very important! The chosen recliner/ lift chair needs to fit the users body. By not measuring properly the user can end up using a chair that the seat is too deep and the legs won't touch the floor when sitting upright resulting in possible fall injuries and more. Choosing a too small model can cause lower back issues.
3. Safe work limit - It is important to find a recliner/ lift chair that can hold the user's weight.
4. Fabric - If the user sweats a lot leather covers aren't recommended. We have a wide range of options to better suit the user. Including covers that would suit incontinence issues.
5. Area - Is the place too small for a lift/ recliner chair? Would the lift/ recliner chair be placed against the wall? We have alternative models that can suit the area where the recliner/ lift chair will be placed.
6. Special Features - Does the user require any special features? Adjustable headrest? Adjustable lumbar support?