Belt - Spex Padded Vest Harness, Sml (S303576) [1409-6611-017]
Spex™ Vest Harness
- Greater coverage across the chest where support is needed.
- Low neck design for safety.
- Stomach clearance cut-out for comfort.
- Release buckles in all four corners for easy fitting and removal from the user
The Spex™ Advantage:
- Professionally hand-made for quality
- Soft comfortable pads offer excellent resilience, water resistance, and conform to the body without creasing.
- Durable polyester webbing is ‘ridge’ woven for maximum grip once adjusted.
- Tough stainless steel adjusters.
- Attachment hardware allows a multitude of positioning options.
- Smooth, soft polyester binding is comfortable against sensitive skin.
- Sleek pad designs reduces coverage to minimise sweating.
- Harness follows natural contours of the body.
- Dynamic fabric accommodates movement while maintaining positioning.
Spex™ Shoulder Strap Guides
Recommended for any harness choice to prevent shoulder straps falling off shoulders. The Spex™ shoulder strap guides are height adjustable and fit both 1” and 1.5” straps. Package includes a pair of 5mm aluminium strap guides and attachment hardware code 1400-6691-000.
This harness is a positioning device only. Do not use as a safety restraint in vehicles
|Vest Harness Dimensions||Code||Neck Cut-Out||Harness Height||Harness Width|
|XSmall||1409-6610-017||15 cm||24 cm||24 cm|
|Small||1409-6611-017||20 cm||32 cm||32 cm|
|Medium||1409-6612-017||26 cm||40 cm||40 cm|
|Large||1409-6613-017||30 cm||48 cm||48 cm|
Spex™ Hip Belt & Harness Size Selection Guide
Depends on physique of user
|User's W/C width||8-12"||11-15"||14-17"||17-20"|