Bed Alrick 6001 Series Hi Low Single With Abb And Central Locking (Beech) Swl 200Kg [6001Imp]
- Approved-by - DVA
- Brand - Alrick Healthcare
- Size - Single
- Swl - 200kg
- An electrically operated standard base model bed
- Designed for low care patients in domestic or health care facilities
- Height adjustment, backrest angle adjustment and optional legrest adjustment
- It also incorporates 125mm braking and directional castors which eradicate confusing directional lock systems making the bed easy to manoeuvre
- A range of accessories and options is available
- Two models available in one size only
|Overall Width||995 mm|
|Overall Length||2060 mm|
|Min Overall Height||270 mm|
|Max Overall Height||700 mm|
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
There is a wide range of electric hospital beds for home care available nowadays - many different models, sizes and with different features to choose from.
Electric hospital beds for home care are designed to allow a person to recover, heal, rest and and to receive care in the home.
Click Here to find out main points to take into account when choosing the right electric hospital bed.