Bassett Lumbar Support Heavy Duty [Blshduty]
The Bassett Lumbar Support is a lightweight back rest designed for use in cars, chairs and wheelchairs. Features a curved metal frame with a contoured open mesh to support the back. Specifically recommended for people with arthritic conditions, providing excellent relief for back pain, neck pain, sciatica and posture problems.
For the larger user, the Heavy Duty model includes more pronounced lumbar support with more closely woven cord and greater number of plastic clips.
- ‘D’ shaped metal frame supports correct lumbar posture
- mesh for good air circulation and maximum support to lower back
- light and portable for easy transport and storage
- strap for secure seat attachment
- optional polar fleece cover to stop buttons catching
MATERIALS: Powder coated mild steel frame.Polyester knotless net mesh and webbing, velcro and nylon buckle.
This item is part of the DVA range.
Notice: All products must be applied through the standard DVA process. This range is only available as a reminder on what is available on the contract. Please contact our friendly team for assistance.
Prescribers - Click here to download Direct Order Form.