Airchair Air Comfort Deluxe Bed V2 Standard [Ac59111]
- Approved-by - DVA
- Brand - Airchair
- Colour - Blue
- Material - Carrflex
- Overall-width - 69cm
- Seat-width - 51cm
- Size - Standard
- Swl - 180kg
- Weight - 45kg
Suit patients from 162cm (5ft 4in) – 188cm (6ft 2 in)
- Total surface air pressure system
- No gaps in seating surface
- Adjustable seat, back & leg rest (Infinite locking)
- Adjustable wings and drop-down arms (Multiple positions)
- Detachable/Adjustable head rest
- Locking castors (Standard and Directional)
- Full metal frame
- Replaceable cover
Exterior: Back width – 710mm, Seat width – 690mm, Sitting length – 1040mm
Interior: Back width – 460mm, Seat width – 510mm, Back height – 710mm
Maximum User Weight: 180 Kg
- Flip-open footrest (Adjustable)
- Meal tray
- Incontinence cover
- Seat belt
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.
Buying a recliner/ lift chair may seem simple, however there are a few points to take into account when selecting the right one. See below some of the points to consider:
1. Position - will the user of the recliner/ lift chair require electric or manual functions? Will the user require just a standard recline, full recline, or any lift function?
2. Size - Size is very important! The chosen recliner/ lift chair needs to fit the users body. By not measuring properly the user can end up using a chair that the seat is too deep and the legs won't touch the floor when sitting upright resulting in possible fall injuries and more. Choosing a too small model can cause lower back issues.
3. Safe work limit - It is important to find a recliner/ lift chair that can hold the user's weight.
4. Fabric - If the user sweats a lot leather covers aren't recommended. We have a wide range of options to better suit the user. Including covers that would suit incontinence issues.
5. Area - Is the place too small for a lift/ recliner chair? Would the lift/ recliner chair be placed against the wall? We have alternative models that can suit the area where the recliner/ lift chair will be placed.
6. Special Features - Does the user require any special features? Adjustable headrest? Adjustable lumbar support?