Think Mobility would like to provide you with an update on the evolving situation of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and assure you the health, safety and well-being of our customers, suppliers, team members and the wider community remains our highest priority.
We understand things are changing rapidly and we are closely monitoring and taking action to manage and prepare for the escalating impact of COVID-19.
While the extent of COVID-19 remains unclear, we expect the effects will be felt in Australia and globally for some time to come. We have established business continuity plans and crisis management protocols and hold regular meetings focussed on planning and preparedness in the event of a significant escalation.
Below are some of the measures we have introduced to protect the health of our customers and team.
- Adoption of a Think Mobility Pandemic Policy.
- Regular screening of Think Mobility staff for COVID-19 risk factors.
- Continued education for all staff members on COVID-19 risk mitigation, emphasising the importance of personal hygiene, social distancing and diligent cleaning of equipment and workspaces.
- Actively communicating and encouraging the practice of good hygiene in line with Australian Government Department of Health guidelines.
- Continual monitoring and acting on recommendations from state and federal health departments.
All decisions made by Think Mobility are guided by the advice of authorities including the World Health Organisation and Australian Government Department of Health.
Any questions or concerns please send us a message below.