Shower Chair Kcare Aluminium With Arms [Ka220Aa]
- Approved-by - DVA
- Back-height - 33cm
- Brand - Kcare Healthcare
- Colour - White
- Condition - After Stroke Care
- Condition - After Surgery Care
- Condition - Falls Prevention
- Depth - 50cm
- Height - 79cm
- Material - Aluminium
- Seat-depth - 39cm
- Seat-width - 41cm
- Size - 16X15
- Swl - 110kg
- Type - Adjustable
- Width-between-arms - 45.5cm
- Width - 51cm
The Kcare Aluminium Shower Chair KA220AA has a one-piece contoured plastic back rest / seat to provide positive postural support and comfort. The seat can easily be removed for cleaning/replacement and the height and angle can be adjusted. There are arms to provide support to users while sitting or transferring. Rubber tips on each leg provide anti-slip stability.
The shower chair is durable and is available with an epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel or aluminium white frame and moulded PVC chair.
- Adjustable height and angle to suit the occupant and uneven floors
- Clip-on one-piece contoured plastic seat / back rest for comfort and support
- Integrated handle in the back rest to make it easy to move
- Arms to provide support when sitting or transferring
- Vent holes in the seat for better water access and drainage
- Seat Height - 445-565 mm
Our qualified technicians are manufacturer trained and certified to provide service and repairs to a wide range of healthcare equipment. We also have a wide range of spare parts available for purchase.
If this is a service you require please call us on 1300 881 968.