"Three participant booklets are available to support people with disability and participants throughout their NDIS journey. The booklets are a practical tool to help people with disability, participants, their families, carers and the wider community to learn more about the NDIS, prepare for a planning meeting and to implement their plan.
The booklets are intended for use throughout a person’s NDIS journey and can be used to record key information, write questions and collect thoughts.
Booklet 1 – Understanding the NDIS
Booklet 1 covers:
- Learning about the NDIS
- Deciding whether to apply for the NDIS
- Accessing the NDIS
- Booklet 1 – Understanding the NDIS (PDF 371KB)
- Booklet 1 – Understanding the NDIS (DOCX 73KB)
- Booklet 1 – Understanding the NDIS Easy English (PDF 1.2MB)
Booklet 2 – Planning
Booklet 2 covers:
- Understanding your current supports
- Creating an NDIS plan to achieve your goals
- Receiving an approved NDIS plan
- Booklet 2 – Planning (PDF 467KB)
- Booklet 2 – Planning (DOCX 86KB)
- Booklet 2 – How to make an NDIS plan Easy English (PDF 3.3MB)
Booklet 3 – Using your NDIS Plan
Booklet 3 covers:
- Understanding what’s in your plan
- Learning how to use your plan
- Choosing and managing supports and services
- Reviewing your plan and progress
- Booklet 3 – Using your NDIS Plan (PDF 534KB)
- Booklet 3 – Using your NDIS Plan (DOCX 95KB)
- Booklet 3 – Using your NDIS Plan Easy English (PDF 1.1MB)
Versions of the booklets in languages other than English will be available shortly. To request a Braille copy of these booklets, please contact the NDIA on 1800 800 110."
Disclaimer: The National Disability Insurance Scheme - does not promote, endorse or fund Think Mobility. These links are provided by Think Mobility only as a convenience to our customers.